Fruity Bread Apple
- 1 kg Fine Flour
- 200 ml Full Cream Milk
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 100 gm Mixed Dried Fruit
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pkt of Dry Yeast
- 100 ml lukewarm water
- 150 gm Brown Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of Apple Sauce (S&W)
Preparation of Ingredient
- In a mixing bowl add in 50 ml of Lukewarm water and soak in the yeast, add salt and 50gm. sugar. Mix well and put it aside for the yeast to work on for about 10 minutes
- The above mixed should be ready after 10 minutes. Add in Flour,eggs, balance of brown sugar, Olive oil,so with the Full Cream milk and the remaining lukewarm water. Mix the ingredients evenly until form into a soft dough
- Add in the dried fruit and gently knead the dough.Then separate it into to equal portion.
- Let the dough rest for about 40 minutes, cover with a wet towel. Now you switch on your oven to preheat at 190 degrees.
How to cook?
- Grease up your baking tin, and lay in the dough gently and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Make a groove on the top of the dough with a knife, fill it in with apple sauce.
- The bread is cooked if sign of gap between the tin and bread.
- Let the bread cool down before slicing.